Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Are you ready for Halloween?


Only a couple more days until Halloween!!!

The 40 Most Breathtaking Abandoned Places In The World. http://news.distractify.com/dark/science/abandon-places/?v=1

Here are few creepy pics to get you inpsired......




YIKES! The masks alone are giving me heebie-jeebies. | 19 Deeply Horrifying Vintage Halloween Costumes YUP, I'LL TAKE OVER PRICED STORE BOUGHT OVER THESE SCARY ASSED THINGS ANYDAY!!!


Yes this old house in Beaufort NC at one time was the home of the Pirate Blackbeard, Edward Teach.


Have a spooktacular day!

12 comments:

Junkchiccottage said...

Happy Halloween Des!!!
Kris

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

Yikes! That pic of the little girls kinda freaks me out! Reminds me of the twin girls in "The Shining!" Lol! Happy Halloween to you!

Kelly said...

Those are very creepy photos!! They look ancient too.

Seawashed said...

Love that first photo. But all of them are great. I am ready. Though my college student daughter is eating all the candy i bought to give to the little goblins!!!

Cynthia said...

Happy Halloween, what great photos

Cindy

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Even your spooky photos are pretty!! Have a Spooktacular day Des!

Mari said...

Des, the first pic is soo spooky....but in acreepy way it's beautiful.....
Wishing you a very Happy Halloween....

Hugs~
Mari

Pamela said...

Those are fab! Spooky fun.

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Des, Happy Halloween to you. Spooky pictures and YES, I love them!..Happy Thursday..Judy

Red Rose Alley said...

haha, I've seen that second picture before, Deserae. Happy Halloween to you, my friend.

love,
~Sheri

Alison @ The Polohouse said...

Great spooky pics, Des!
Still need to get candy... and put out my pumpkins!
Running way behind this year!
:-/

**** April **** said...

Did you see there's an entire TOWN up in Connecticut that is supposedly haunted that's up on the auction block? Only $800K starting bid for an ENTIRE TOWN! That old castle looking house made me think of that! Awesome pics!